Sometimes a girl passes by a generic face and yet grab everyone’s attention. You keep wondering that what was so extraordinary about her. Well, you do not need to always dressed with top brands, you can choose right attire with the matches to stand out of the crowd.
Here are the tips to look uniquely attractive
1. You can bid goodbye to crop tops, long shirts are new must have.
2. Ditch denim, endorse sleek and stylish trousers (from high waist to ruffled, striped to gingham print, a large variety to look for)
3. Go berserk with you sleeves styling ( flared, cuffed, lantern, double flair, tulips the list is endless) experiment with the crazy pattern in sleeves with simple cuts
4. Try checks, stripes with floral embroideries.you can also design Indian kurta in checks and stripes to get that chick indowestern look.
5. Summer dresses are back.opt for cotton, organic fabrics are better.go for ankle lengths or midis (please chuk the floor lengths)
“TO ME, CLOTHING IS A FORM OF SELF EXPRESSION.THERE ARE HINTS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE IN WHAT YOU WEAR.”
Isn’t it a fact, we do judge people by their clothes. The first strong impression of a person is his or her visual appearance.
You can tell how and what kind of work a person does through his or her clothes. I can go a step further can also tell, how a person thinks and her nature through her clothes(thanks to the years of experience I have in clothesline and personality training)
Where dress codes are there, it is to represent a company’s image, but you can create an impression of your personality through your clothes office Wear.
On a lighter note! Just an attire changed Cinderella from a cinder girl to a princess wannabe! Imagine the funny twist, nobody recognizes Cinderella without her fine attires and then they try to find her through shoe fitting trials!!!
Jokes apart the jinx is that it is very important to choose your right attire to present your right self. People perceive what you show them!